Small Business Lawyers Serving Somerville And Cambridge
At the law firm of Adam Dash & Associates, our lawyers have provided legal services to businesses in Somerville, Cambridge and the Boston area since 1990. We are skilled in litigating and negotiating all types of business disputes. Attorney Dash is a member of a municipal warrant committee, a former member of an area zoning board of appeals and former chairman of a local community preservation act study committee who can help with compliance issues. And we can help with all of your business formation needs.
If you are forming a business, our lawyers can handle your entire process, including:
- Helping you choose the appropriate business entity
- Drafting formation documents
- Issuing stock
- Working with investors and venture capitalists
- Arranging and negotiating commercial space and commercial leases
- Filing with the Secretary of the Commonwealth
- Obtaining tax/employer ID numbers (EINs)
Compliance issues, disputes and other business law services and issues we provide and address include:
- Regulation and ordinance compliance
- Contract and lease drafting, review and litigation
- Business formation and incorporation, including the creation of sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and corporations
- Business dissolution
- Registration of trademarks and service marks
- Business-to-business disputes, partnership disputes, board disputes and business leadership disputes
- Filing annual reports
- Drafting bylaws, operating agreements, certificates of organization, partnership agreements and declarations of trust
- Attending board meetings and providing ongoing legal and strategic advice
Whatever your small or midsize business law need, our team of attorneys can help. To learn more, contact our office for a free initial consultation.
For More Information About Our Business Law Services
If you have questions regarding small or medium-size business law, contact Adam Dash & Associates. Our lawyers are available for evening appointments and are conveniently located in Davis Square. To contact us, please call 617-440-7731 or 866-662-1899.