Lawyers For Residential Real Estate In Somerville and Cambridge
Residential real estate transactions invariably involve large sums of money. At the Somerville, Massachusetts, real estate law firm of Adam Dash & Associates, our goal is to help you protect your assets by getting all of the legal details of your real estate transaction or dispute correct the first time. Our clients include home buyers, home sellers and area banks.
Whether you are buying property, selling property or seeking legal guidance for your bank regarding residential real estate law, our lawyers look forward to helping you. Call us toll free at 866-662-1899 to arrange your consultation.
We are experienced residential real estate attorneys, with credentials that include:
- Our firm’s three attorneys have over 45 years of combined legal experience.
- Lawyer Adam Dash has been invited to lecture before real estate firms throughout the Boston area about real estate law, currently serves on the Town of Belmont Warrant Committee, and has been the chair of the Town of Belmont Community Preservation Act Study Committee and a member of the Belmont Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Lawyer has worked as a title examiner.
- Attorney Megan Kemp focuses on zoning and licensing matters in Somerville and Cambridge.
Adam Dash & Associates offers a broad range of real estate law services designed to provide you with seamless real estate transactions. We can help you with:
- Property buying and selling
- Negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements
- For-sale-by-owner transactions
- Refinancing transactions
- Providing underwriting services through Fidelity National Title Insurance Co.
We can help with even the most complex residential real estate issues. Please contact us to arrange a consultation about matters such as:
- Are you selling your home yourself or buying a home directly from a seller? We can put together your listing, draft and review offer sheets, draft and handle lead paint notifications, ensure that smoke detector requirements are met, handle final water bills and all other issues related to your transaction.
- Are you interested in obtaining a construction loan? We can handle your property acquisition, manage disbursements, handle condominium conversions and zoning approvals and represent you before the Condominium Review Board or Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Are you interested in learning more about your rights regarding your lender? We can “run interference” between you and your lender to prevent loan bait-and-switch violations and other problems.
Representing Lenders In Residential Real Estate Transactions
Massachusetts law requires that banks be represented by a licensed attorney at any residential real estate transaction. Our attorneys have represented dozens of banks and can attend closings, put together closing statements, record mortgages, handle payoffs and more.
Contact Us Today
If you have questions about residential real estate law, contact our firm by email or call us toll free at 866-662-1899. We offer free initial consultations, are available for evening appointments and are conveniently located in Davis Square.