Divorce Lawyers Serving Somerville And Cambridge
If you are considering a divorce, or if your spouse has made his or her wishes for a divorce known, you most likely have many questions and concerns. Adam Dash & Associates provides the type of legal help you need and deserve at this time. We understand your concerns, and we will fight effectively for your rights.
Personal And Attentive Divorce Help
Our attorneys work one on one with every client. When you hire us, you will have access to your attorney’s direct phone line. We will strive to give you the compassionate and accessible service you need during this difficult time.
Adam Dash & Associates offers experienced advocacy that focuses on your future, your financial well-being and the best interests of your children. We handle family law and divorce-related issues such as:
- Child custody and visitation: We strive for arrangements that allow you to spend quality time with your children whether you are seeking primary custody or will share parenting time with your ex-spouse.
- Child support: The amount of child support to be paid is determined by using state guidelines. Our firm can ensure that support determinations are made accurately and in the best interests of your children.
- Alimony: We can determine whether temporary or permanent spousal support is appropriate in your situation.
- Property and debt division: Our lawyers provide knowledgeable guidance on the proper division of marital property and debt, including the division of businesses and highly complex assets.
- Modifications to existing court orders: We handle modifications when a change in circumstances — such as relocation or increased income — calls for it.
Our attorneys have significant experience handling divorce cases. Your legal concerns will be met with care, concern and urgency. We are here to guide you through the divorce process and help you emerge make sound decisions about your future.
Contact our firm by email or call us toll free at 866-662-1899 today to schedule your consultation and discuss your divorce questions. We are available for evening appointments and are conveniently located in Davis Square.