Experienced Business And Real Estate Lawyers Serving Somerville And Cambridge
The lawyers of Adam Dash & Associates provide experienced and effective legal representation across a broad range of practice areas, ensuring that, however complicated your case is or becomes, you will likely work with the same attorney throughout. When you come to us, you can be confident that your needs will be met with skill and knowledge.
Our Practice Areas
- Small business law: We help small and medium-sized businesses with legal issues involving business formation, contracts, leases, permitting, business disputes and compliance.
- General civil litigation: We litigate disputes involving homeowners associations, zoning, leases, contracts, wills, business disputes, real estate, divorce, condominium disputes and more.
- Residential real estate law: We handle a broad range of residential real estate issues and transactions, including legal matters related to buying and selling, negotiating, drafting agreements, handling for-sale-by-owner transactions, refinancing transactions and providing title insurance underwriting services.
- Commercial real estate law: We serve buyers, sellers, lessors and lessees who have commercial real estate needs.
- Condominium law: We represent both condominium owners and condominium associations in disputes over fees, maintenance, meetings and more.
- Zoning, permits and appeals: Attorney Adam Dash serves as the Selectman for the Town of Belmont. He is the former chair of the Town of Belmont Community Preservation Act Study Committee and a former member of the Belmont Zoning Board of Appeals. He is also a former member of the Town of Belmont Warrant Committee and has successfully resolved numerous zoning, variance and land-use issues and disputes.
- Family law: We handle issues including divorce, child support and custody, alimony, prenuptial agreements, post-judgment modifications and contempt, visitation, paternity and marital property division. In addition, we handle same-sex divorce.
- Wills, trusts and probating of estates: We provide estate planning services involving wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care proxies, living wills and guardianships. We also probate estates.
- Landlord-tenant issues and disputes: We are experienced in handling residential and commercial landlord-tenant disputes involving lease breaches, nonpayment of rent, breaches of quiet enjoyment, code violations, sanitary and health code violations, document drafting and evictions/summary process litigation.
Contact Our Attorneys
If you have questions regarding divorce, child support, child custody, modification, property division, probate, business or real estate law, we are ready to answer them. We offer free initial consultations, are available for evening appointments and are conveniently located in Davis Square. Please call 617-440-7731, toll free 866-662-1899, or contact our law firm online.