About Adam Dash & Associates
You are at point A, facing a serious legal challenge. You need to get to point B, where your legal issue is entirely and satisfactorily resolved. At Adam Dash & Associates, our experience and legal knowledge turn legal services into legal results:
- Do you face a business law problem? Attorney Adam Dash holds an economics degree and has handled hundreds of business disputes, landlord-tenant disputes and other business-related issues.
- Do you face a commercial or residential real estate law challenge? Our attorney team includes current Town of Belmont Warrant Committee member, former chair of the Belmont Community Preservation Act Study Committee and former member of the Belmont Zoning Board of Appeals. We regularly handle real estate issues that include zoning appeals, condominium conversion applications and condominium disputes.
- Do you face a family law or estate planning/probate law issue? We have worked in divorce and estate planning law since 1990, and Mr. Dash’s degree in economics provides unique insight and solutions regarding marital property division disputes and estate asset distribution issues.
Service To You. Service To Somerville And Cambridge.
We combine our excellent client services with heavy involvement in our community. In our work with local nonprofit clients, we have helped them:
- Provide affordable housing
- Obtain needed resources and assistance for pregnant women and unwed mothers
- Navigate zoning, permit and other legal services about affordable housing and other services
If you face a legal challenge, contact a boutique law firm with big-firm offerings and small-firm attention.
If you have questions about divorce, estate planning, probate, business or real estate law, contact our firm by email or call us toll free at 866-662-1899. We offer free initial consultations, are available for evening appointments and are conveniently located in Davis Square.